- Lomond Hill is a two color palette, and uses whites & blacks as neutrals that are part of the template.
- Lomond Hill shines with it's robust dual-nav - main navigation and then icon based text navigation. It also boasts a simple quick links drop menu, as well as the flexibility to choose between a mission statement or three Call To Action buttons.
- Larger visual story or video space allows the organization to tell it's story, while still serving their audience with the latest of what's happening
Available Customizations During Setup:
- Your colors (one or two colors)
- Your logo
- Main navigation (up to 8 categories)
- Utility navigation (up to 4 categories)
- Selection of available icons for the utility navigation
- Social media icons (up to 8 max)
- Home page content tool choices include announcements, upcoming events, pictorial announcements, video, blog feed, and various social media feed integration options
What You Can Edit On This Site:
- Hero image and messaging text
- Editable home page content, varies per tool choice
- Quick Links (max of 4 links)
- All level subpages (shown in header navigation drop down and inside left navigation examples)
- All inside page creation, including text, images, banner images, page headings, etc.
- Add / Delete interior pages (main navigation items are not editable)
- Banner images on inside pages
- Social Media Icons
- Footer Text (Address, Phone, Email, etc.)
View Live Examples: